RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Churning and revolving, under a spell of fortune five hundred ads in a magazine.
Allotting all sorts of wonderful money-making schemes, taking your money and giving them more riches than they had before.
Living beyond their means as often as they are able, yet you continue to be poor.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Schemes by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery
- Unloved Men Hate (and retards at the M.., Monk E. Biz
- Hope you won't Forget, Lore Me34
- Any other issue, gajanan mishra
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless'..... [human uselessness; PSYC.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah
- थांनानै था आरो थांनानै थानो हो, Bahadur Basumatary