RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Churning and revolving, under a spell of fortune five hundred ads in a magazine.
Allotting all sorts of wonderful money-making schemes, taking your money and giving them more riches than they had before.
Living beyond their means as often as they are able, yet you continue to be poor.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Schemes by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John