Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Selective Belief: Rewriting The Bible
The twentieth century
witnessed the rise
of a new phenomenom
in Western Nations
across the world.
The strange case
of selective belief,
rewriting the Bible.
Belief read like a roll
of declining acceptability
for these creators
of their own personalized
selective belief system.
Yes we believe in God,
a personal creator, the majority!
But not Satan the Devil,
we choose not to believe in him?
Belief in God, Satan, but not demons?
No we choose not to believe in
demons – they are not real?
Miracles no. They never happened?
Some self professing
so called Christians;
rewrote the whole Bible,
removing all miracles!
Of course not much
of the Divine nature;
of Almighty God Jesus,
the Holy Spirit is left!
After calling both
God and Jesus liars!
(these Bible rewriters read?
their blasphemy bible
All Abrahmic religions;
the world’s three primary,
Judaism Christianity Islam;
3.8 billion followers,
of three Abrahamic religions
over half the world’s population;
must condemn blasphemy vehemently,
because God created miraculously!
The reason: Bible rewriters deny;
created vision recorded in Genesis;
all holy writings in these religions.
Jesus is not God not a Prophet;
to Bible miracle rewriters merely;
a personal guru a cute philosopher.
Problem: Jesus declared the existence
of demons, even non-biblical sources,
attest the multitude of Jesus’s miracles
preformed. God omniscient omnipotent
omnipresent; the all powerful Almighty!
Omnipotent: the all powerful nature of God;
almighty power unlimited infinite power;
all-powerful Lord who has created all things;
and sustains all things by His Word miraculous;
a word of wisdom for the miracle removers
“In the beginning God created
the heavens and the earth.” Genesis 1: 1
“In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
He was with God in the beginning.
Through him all things were made;
without him nothing was made that
has been made. In him was life, and
that life was the light of men. The light
shines in the darkness, but the darkness
has not understood it.” John 1: 1-5
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Selective Belief: Rewriting The Bible by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- Terrorism, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- My Dear Mom,, Dr John Celes
- Busy Life Bugged as Dybbuk Jigged jeez!, Harindhar Reddy
- Day of the Dead, Nassy Fesharaki
- Bow to God for the Life You Bestowed, yow!, Harindhar Reddy
- Please come agan, gajanan mishra
- LOvE mE DamMit - SHhhhhhh#t!, sEaN nOrTh
- Majestic Presence, Sadiqullah Khan
- Hunza, Sadiqullah Khan
- O Pilgrim, Sadiqullah Khan
Poem of the Day
- November, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)