RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Semblance Of Endurance
Hopes and aspirations continue living through me in
spite of what I am still going through.
Reaching through depths of suffering, I somehow find
my way into expressions of twilight.
Gathering it's stars into memories that I can hold onto,
even in throes of death's existent hold on me, no matter
what I happen to do.
Finally, following movements meant for me in this
empty life, as it continues to move forward without me
in step with it at every turn.
Feeling bereft and lonely, I locate some semblance of
endurance, using it along with the stubbornness of my
Italian soul here on earth for now.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Semblance Of Endurance by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- -, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine