Suzanna C Chevalier
SEND LOVE INSTEAD
Send love to a child who needs it most
Celebrate the end of the day with a toast.
Give a homeless person food in a can
Give a old lady a helping hand.
Look at the birds in the sky
Wave to people instead of honk when passing by.
Pray for the planet once a day
and all the people that passed away.
Take a picture to save a memory
or write a poem about you and me.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on April 24,2011
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SEND LOVE INSTEAD by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Before you've brush your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf