Suzanna C Chevalier
SEND LOVE INSTEAD
Send love to a child who needs it most
Celebrate the end of the day with a toast.
Give a homeless person food in a can
Give a old lady a helping hand.
Look at the birds in the sky
Wave to people instead of honk when passing by.
Pray for the planet once a day
and all the people that passed away.
Take a picture to save a memory
or write a poem about you and me.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on April 24,2011
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SEND LOVE INSTEAD by Suzanna C Chevalier )
- The Elephant, Somanathan Iyer
- Sea of Life, Suzy Kassem
- A TEACHER-A STUDENT RELATIONSHIP ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Part Sun and Moon, Suzy Kassem
- A Teacher-A Student Relationship, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Like Mother, Like Lover, Suzy Kassem
- History, Suzy Kassem
- Weightless, tolu ogundare
- To All Mankind, Suzy Kassem
- First Phase Of Life, SALINI NAIR