RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sense Of Goodness
Beckoning turmoil to turn around and bring a sense of peace towards an ending of sorts.
Stringing along beats of everyday acknowledgement, stranding each thought on islands of deserted serenity.
Reading books along edges of tidal waves, hoping to belong somewhere in some space in time.
Living carefully, afraid to stop and smell the flowers, keeping a sense of goodness in heart.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sense Of Goodness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary