Shelly Meets UniCandle Unicorn
Shelly saw a flame shining bright, the waves of the ocean reflected it’s light.
Shelly knew it was UniCandle unicorn, she heard of the legend of his magical
flaming horn. UniCandle unicorn knew Shelly lives in Lake Worth town,
so he brought her a sparkly birthday crown.
Shelly welcomed UniCandle unicorn then Shelly jumped on his saddled back,
UniCandle’s wings opened up to fly to Kavasutra Kava Bar really fast.
UniCandle unicorn had to be back to Krendoll island soon,
UniCandle unicorn asked Shelly to join him at Kavasutra for a fun afternoon.
Then UniCandle unicorn bought Shelly a special birthday treat,
a delicious chocolate coconut banana pie which is really sweet!
Now UniCandle unicorn had to fly back to Krendoll island again,
but he would stop back to see Shelly who is his new found friend.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shelly Meets UniCandle Unicorn by Suzanna Chevalier )
- Don't Cover Your Eyes, Francie Lynch
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)