Shine Your Light
When the sun is hard to find,
you got to find a way to shine.
When the dark cloweds block out the pretty blue sky's.
you cant let your self fall,
you nead to keep your faith in all.
When you fear theres no one to trust
and you hold your heart under lock and key,
you just go to go for it and hand someone the key.
Let the sun dry up your tears,
you got to put out your fears.
Have faith they wont let you doun,
they'll help hold up the sun to light up your paith
so when it's raining in your eye's,
you wont be afrad to go shine because your so bright,
don't for get to shine your light.
Djean Whitney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shine Your Light by Djean Whitney )
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
- Knowing Fragments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)