Shine Your Light
When the sun is hard to find,
you got to find a way to shine.
When the dark cloweds block out the pretty blue sky's.
you cant let your self fall,
you nead to keep your faith in all.
When you fear theres no one to trust
and you hold your heart under lock and key,
you just go to go for it and hand someone the key.
Let the sun dry up your tears,
you got to put out your fears.
Have faith they wont let you doun,
they'll help hold up the sun to light up your paith
so when it's raining in your eye's,
you wont be afrad to go shine because your so bright,
don't for get to shine your light.
Djean Whitney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shine Your Light by Djean Whitney )
- Beautiful valleys, David Boyce
- Dust Devils, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Threat To My Love, Claude Simpson
- Core Of Mistrust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Motive Is The Focus, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- macarana, Cee Bea
- Gathering Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Casting Out My Worries To You, Monterio Hill
- The Initiation, Echezonachukwu Nduka
- Circular Cycle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1886 - 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)