RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sidewalks venturing timidly out in all directions, altering
parts of scenery with their concrete ways.
Sidling up to precious landscapes, covering small areas with
Calculating circumferences of total hemispheres in beautiful,
livid rainbow-colored serenity.
All told, living up to expectations of silent watching from
distances far and safe enough to keep from intruding upon the
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sidewalks Venture by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Met Tuckerpuppy and Twittermouse, Bruce Larkin
- Longings et. Al., Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- About Tuckerpuppy, Bruce Larkin
- Submit, Teach, Love, Trust & Forgive., Tom Zart
- Broaden Your Mind, Ronell Warren Alman
- Exaggerating an invisible enemy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)