Light changes color
Why do you take off?
Red light awaits ahead
Why such a hurry?
Green light's signal to go
Red light's signal to stop
To control man's movement
A light stands at every step
Look ahead and drive
It's dangerous otherwise
At every intersection.
On the road
All the way
Many lines we see
Solid and dashed
White and yellow
And lo behold
Signs and numbers
That set the limits.
Colors of lights
Stretches of lines
Symbols and numbers
Are all there
To guide us
For our own safety
Observe we must
Signals they send
And to follow them
Is our duty.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Signals by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
- Ghosts, Patricia Spears Jones
- Let me proceed forward, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)