Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
is the sound
of her not coming.
I know she will
not be coming today
because she would never
be as much as
be a half hour late.
I cannot go to her
I do not know
where she lives
where she works.
She has this whole
other life without me.
A complete life
While I am never
complete without her.
Even if she
I would still
have kissed her
her hair lovingly.
She could have rested
silently beside me
for just a little while.
She is my eternal love.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Expectations by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Loving', Quenten McClellan
- And Yet, I Love You Still, Leria Hawkins
- War is going on, gajanan mishra
- I Live Like a Dog, LUVinThe NOW
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss