Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
is the sound
of her not coming.
I know she will
not be coming today
because she would never
be as much as
be a half hour late.
I cannot go to her
I do not know
where she lives
where she works.
She has this whole
other life without me.
A complete life
While I am never
complete without her.
Even if she
I would still
have kissed her
her hair lovingly.
She could have rested
silently beside me
for just a little while.
She is my eternal love.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Expectations by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister