Peace is what I need
Peace is what I want
People say that you can't have everthing.
But I need this.
I need and desperatly need to hear the glorious sounds of the singing doves!
Can no one hear my cries?
I am yelling!
Or am I whispering?
I don't know what I'm thinking.
There are so many thoughts in my head!
But then again, my mind is...blank.
When will this torture end! !
Wait.. Now...... I feel... different
I feel, alive and I don't know what happened.
I woke up?
Yes! ! ! It was only a dream! A simple thought of imagination!
And what's that? !
What is that sound I hear? !
Why! It's the sound of doves? Yes! !
MY wonderful singing doves. Finally.
Anna Christine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Singing Doves by Anna Christine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse
- Curriculum Vitae, C.k. Pearse
- O The Knowledge, sallam yassin
- The Day Silver Walked Into My Life, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Time To Come Home, Wilfred Mellers
- I Am Always With You, Amitava Sur
- I Dream Of You, Lilly Emery
- In Springtime Under The Trees, Kyle Schlicher
- Change Coming, Kyle Schlicher
- One Because Of The Other, Kyle Schlicher