Such a paucity of words
Five, seven, and five.
Doesn’t always make much sense
To a sane person.
A little Haiku
Is so short on words that it’s
A small thing that clings to a
Place very hairy.
LAO-TZU said it – It
Is the vacancy that makes
The vessel useful.
Six Haiku is all
I write today, so it’s back
To sensible rhymes.
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Six Haiku by George Hunter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck