Sky at Night
I'm there; you're there too;
We enter the haze of stars up above
Those two nebulae interact as puppies
As we do. They pour color off a dog's tongue.
The moon in a crescent melds into view,
Low and overhanging with green mists;
The green are the plants;
The brown is the soil.
The nature of the forces holds us together,
And binds our eyes with symmetry,
The symmetry of love itself.
Stan Petrovich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sky at Night by Stan Petrovich )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Pappou Elias' Poem - No Rhyme, Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić
- Night Passes, Novica Tadić
- Conversation (1), Novica Tadić
- WALKING SHADOWS, Satish Verma
- INTRIGUING, Satish Verma
- Magdalene Poem, John Taggart
- White days, interruption ("One Flew.., John Taggart