Sleep & Dream, Dearest
You have fled the Western desert dry,
For a much older culture & clime.
The is too much water on Earth,
There is too much water off of Perth.
Sleep & dream of what could have been
Dissociate any old feeling of sin.
Go under & sleep and dream
In the waters of the night,
But, lovely, sleep in the deeply cooling waters
Of newfound life;
Sleep & dream away all strife.
Stan Petrovich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sleep & Dream, Dearest by Stan Petrovich )
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans