Sleepless Leads To Make You Realize
It's time to sleep, but I can't.
I wait for yawning strike,
Turned a waste of time.
My body still on my bed,
As my mind wants to sleep
But my soul was vex,
Roaming around, flying away,
Going everywhere beyond.
Sigh, my eyes turns left,
Notice the sounds of a tick of a clock.
Awkward, darkness wrap around.
Shadow is what I saw,
Curtain near on my bed,
A slash of lights that gleam
Came from the outside that gives reflections
And staring at me.
Though still waiting to be sleepy,
There's one thing that reminds me,
I don't belong!
I don't belong!
Isolato I never own.
I'm waiting to get back,
to move forward
and so fulfill my call
A culling fate for me from above.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sleepless Leads To Make You Realize by Didith Marcelo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1898 – 14 August 1956)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Our Precious Time, Jiya Jain
- An Epitaph on the Admirable Dramatic Poe.., John Milton
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- John Masefield - Vagabundo, Paul Abucean
- The Warped Human Minds, rajendran muthiah
- Polished Nail, maria sudibyo
- Bromance In The Air, maria sudibyo
- Counting Days, maria sudibyo
- Rain in My Heart, maria sudibyo
- Atonement, maria sudibyo
- Paper Cut, maria sudibyo
- Unfinished Poem, maria sudibyo
- I Want A Foreigner Girl For Me, Bijay Kant Dubey