SNOWS ON MY HAND
Once I hold a snow in a very cold home.
I helped myself abroad.
Not on fresh shells as it is in Africa
but on mountains, so sloppy.
Not once, more than once.
I fell to to dissolve thirty ball.
I built, I moulded, I created.
Hum! Hum! ! I create.
Snows, on snows upon snows.
Snmows upon snows on snows.
Upon snows, on snows.
On snows, upon snows.
I built a snow castle
and in is everything a castle had.
Snows on my Hand
small as a bear.
Still to a steed
I am dying here.
Snows on my hand
my hand will only bear.
Snows on my hand
Torronto surely swell.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SNOWS ON MY HAND by Ebi Robert )
- Time To Crash, Michael McParland
- Poetry Delivers, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Near faint beneath golden limes, Mark Heathcote
- Sakat Repertuar, Muzaffer Akin
- Caressing Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Slipping Away, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waiting In Revlon's Waiting Area, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mother & Daughter, Taimane Fanene
- Is This Love, John Foster
- Time without beginnings a better fiend, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Mighty Horny Power Rangers, Ramona Thompson
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1612 – 16 September 1672)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)