So-and-so likes lemonade
She resembles a soft fruit and very sociable.
But when she gets angry she is very fizzy like soda water.
He likes black beer as it gives the taste of bitter life
He says to the softie.
She seldom sleeps with him but lemonade is prohibited
As he complains that she makes a sound sleep.
She belongs to her kind husband and he belongs to his timid wife.
There is nothing to be seemed wrong if this a soap opera?
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So-and-so likes lemonade by nimal dunuhinga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn Wind
- GOD'S CALLING, Tom Zart
- For Scooner, about the closeness, Annie Cordelia Adams
- SEXUAL RUSH, Peter LeBuhn
- Reality, dhia abada
- Atonement, Sylvia Perry
- Cinnabar Grotto, Sylvia Perry
- Harlot, Sylvia Perry
- The Inevitable Eternity, Sylvia Perry