So quick to judge
Why is it, people are so quick to judge
whether it is your colour, race or religion.
I just hate when people make comments.
Just because you are ignorant
it soon shows,
There was a pretty Goth
who was the victim of an attack.
A bunch of animals killed her
Just becuase she dressed in black.
My heart breaks when animals strike.
I just want to kill those who dislike.
I may not know about your life
But I would rather know you for who you are.
If I dont like what I see
I don't say anything for you to hate me.
Hatred is a stong emotion.
But Love is the answer.
Life is too short to worry
about the little things.
Put away your hate and anger
Go say hello to a complete stranger.
I see people walikng their dogs
Or out for a run.
Saying hello gives me a lift
Makes bridges and not divide
For hate, creates a rift.
Ibrar Siddiqi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So quick to judge by Ibrar Siddiqi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock
- Tranquil Place, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Qualified Candidates For Euthanasia, Terence G. Craddock
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -71, Ronjoy Brahma
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बबेयाव थांनो?, Bahadur Basumatary