So quick to judge
Why is it, people are so quick to judge
whether it is your colour, race or religion.
I just hate when people make comments.
Just because you are ignorant
it soon shows,
There was a pretty Goth
who was the victim of an attack.
A bunch of animals killed her
Just becuase she dressed in black.
My heart breaks when animals strike.
I just want to kill those who dislike.
I may not know about your life
But I would rather know you for who you are.
If I dont like what I see
I don't say anything for you to hate me.
Hatred is a stong emotion.
But Love is the answer.
Life is too short to worry
about the little things.
Put away your hate and anger
Go say hello to a complete stranger.
I see people walikng their dogs
Or out for a run.
Saying hello gives me a lift
Makes bridges and not divide
For hate, creates a rift.
Ibrar Siddiqi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So quick to judge by Ibrar Siddiqi )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(15 April 1958)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Love struck, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Cursed blood, Andytics mufc
- The Errand Boy, Tony Adah
- BETCHE THE GLAMOROUS ONE, ANTHONY KIRUI
- In this dark dynamic forest, Aftab Alam
- I Mean Thanks, TheSilent Loudness
- Off the Golden Cliff, TheSilent Loudness
- rgerhrthrtj, hthrth fdghfh
- Mera Hindustaan Ho..., saloni yadav
- Standing On A Bridge For No Good Reason..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR