So quick to judge
Why is it, people are so quick to judge
whether it is your colour, race or religion.
I just hate when people make comments.
Just because you are ignorant
it soon shows,
There was a pretty Goth
who was the victim of an attack.
A bunch of animals killed her
Just becuase she dressed in black.
My heart breaks when animals strike.
I just want to kill those who dislike.
I may not know about your life
But I would rather know you for who you are.
If I dont like what I see
I don't say anything for you to hate me.
Hatred is a stong emotion.
But Love is the answer.
Life is too short to worry
about the little things.
Put away your hate and anger
Go say hello to a complete stranger.
I see people walikng their dogs
Or out for a run.
Saying hello gives me a lift
Makes bridges and not divide
For hate, creates a rift.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So quick to judge by Ibrar Siddiqi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Take it all it's entirely all for you baby, Mark Heathcote
- Confused Sea Gods, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- A Cookie Jar, Heather Burns
- Anger, Steve Gregory
- THERE MUST BE A CURFEW ON ALL CATS GLOBAL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Coincidence is hope for a non-believer, Jorge Rolon
- Love's Expression Escorting Me Into a Nu.., wanderer sailor
- Receding From Depleting Beliefs, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AM 8/24, Jorge Rolon
- My EX Wants You, wanderer sailor