Soldier Of My Dreams
Who are you soldier of my dreams?
Or are they dreams?
Completeness so divine,
I never want to wake and leave you.
I need you in my waking life,
As well as in my "dreams";
The other dimensions so perfect
There are no words to describe them.
Can we not co-exist on this earth plane
Or are we destined only for the "dreamtime"?
I need you soldier of my dreams.
I want to know you on all dimensions at will.
Who are you, where are you soldier of my dreams?
Come to me, be with me, show me love so divine,
I shall want for no more, for Eternity.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Soldier Of My Dreams by Rosi Caswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey