Soldier Of My Dreams
Who are you soldier of my dreams?
Or are they dreams?
Completeness so divine,
I never want to wake and leave you.
I need you in my waking life,
As well as in my "dreams";
The other dimensions so perfect
There are no words to describe them.
Can we not co-exist on this earth plane
Or are we destined only for the "dreamtime"?
I need you soldier of my dreams.
I want to know you on all dimensions at will.
Who are you, where are you soldier of my dreams?
Come to me, be with me, show me love so divine,
I shall want for no more, for Eternity.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Soldier Of My Dreams by Rosi Caswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer
- Only one poet knows me., Jena Crowe
- Release Me To Those Fresh Breezes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I SPEAK NOT, I TRACE NOT, I BREATHE NOT .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- sunglasses and cheap gum, Jena Crowe