I feel like nobody needs me,
I feel like nobody cares,
I feel as though no-one would notice,
If one day I just wasn’t there.
I feel as though I’m trapped,
I feel deep down quite scared,
I feel as though no-one in this world,
Has ever really cared.
I feel like I’m all by myself,
I feel angry most of the time,
I feel I am desperate for some help;
Surely that can’t be a crime.
I feel like nobody wants me,
I feel so lonely inside,
I feel like dropping everything,
Just to run away and hide.
Gemma Nolan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Feel by Gemma Nolan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey