Ramesh T A
Somewhere Floating In Dreams...!
Somewhere in the Universe move I floating,
Crossing many Stars and planets unknown
Wander I as a lone Star wondering of them
In dreams colourful and fantastic so far!
Somewhere in the deep ocean dive I swimming,
Encountering colourful fishes and mermaids
Inviting me to have fun with them on oyster beds
In dreams full of fantasy and magic ever!
Somewhere in the garden of paradise walk I musing,
Enjoying the fragrance of colourful flowers and fruits
Freshly blooming for my arrival to appreciate all
In dreams of heavenly Nature full of blissful joy!
Do we live without dreams of fun and frolicsome ease
To rejuvenate inner spirit long in this world of tension?
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Somewhere Floating In Dreams...! by Ramesh T A )
- Rebecca, Claudia Scott
- DREAM TIME, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- ABOUT NOTHING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Humpty Dumpty, michael hagwood
- ELEGY FOR THE LIVING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- guardian angel, Miss. Tanease Berry
- Queen of Hearts, Tania Montgomery
- hick-eww, Mandolyn ...
- child full of love, Miss. Tanease Berry
- ACTUAL SIZE, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(18 November 1939)