RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Not realizing the pain held so tightly within bodily limits -
not knowing the tremendous size of it.
Wondering how anyone could hold so much sorrow and sadness.
How could it be contained in one so utterly human.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorrow's Pain by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Messengers, Maverick Jones
- Tracking A Vision, Heather burns
- I'll Always Remember, Lilly Emery
- Autumn, Blake Mulligan
- emotion sickness, Mandolyn Davidson
- Platinum Stars Dripped Love!, LUVinThe NOW
- Bliss, David Lessard
- My love for you, Leesaan Robertson
- Rewrite your Story, Maverick Jones
- yeah...., Noah Body