RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Spaces Of Moments
Singling patterns of joyful living corresponds with
peaceful endeavors along avenues of life.
Increasing feelings filter through the haze of regret,
turning tides of relief towards those of outward
Searching faces of those passing by, looking for
comfortable attitudes of solace from ages ago.
Finding no reminders of their moments aging upon
their faces, watching mosaics creating themselves
in spaces of the moment.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spaces Of Moments by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow