RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Spirals of thought reaching upwards, wanting to be touched by images comfortably entrenched in my mind.
Sojournly waiting for an entity to come alive, hoping to become the extra-sensory thoughts needed to finish many rhymes of distinction.
Allowing a vast area of my brain to enter another dimension and begin describing it in details, unknown to anyone else.
Reaching further into inner space, feeling it's embrace as I tenderly pick words from a garden of beauty and stamina, creating many more poems to keep me going on pathways of invisible portrayals of novel ideas.
Quietly meditating, feeling calmer by the minute, an existence of forebearance beginning and ending in my soul.
Waiting moments in time to become who I am.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spiral Thoughts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A Silver Lining In The Sky., Tony Adah
- Night and Day, Rachel Nichols
- Prayer at 5: 30 a.m. by Robert E. Whelan.., Bill Grace
- स्रोद गोमोरदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Rules Of The Game., Tony Adah
- Rold Dahls Words Of Wow, Curtlan Popo
- Lovingkindness! ! ! Yes!, Mr. Nobody
- Poetry Consoles, Sandra Feldman
- Inner Cosmos, Curtlan Popo
- Coffee, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)