RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Stepping Through Time
Waking from a deep sleep, realizing that there are still many things for me to see and experience first hand.
Living fully, exhausting every possibility to learn more about life on earth's circular orbit.
Transvexing every idea to actual proclivities sensed from another plain.
Seeking times of enlightenment, welcoming each and every avenue my mind sees and opens to.
Courageously stepping through time and staying upright, enough at least to enjoy pleasurable moments given by God.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stepping Through Time by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- New Alarm Clock, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon