Still wanna Play..?
Mistakes, .. to love you
Aimless.., to miss you
Damned..to trust you
You started the game and tried be winner by fading away
you hoped my crystal tears, dear?
you hoped me slowly crumbling, honey?
or..you hope me adore you?
you won...? !
you forgot the couple you played with
What a dame..
You set the game as your own kingdom
where the prince tighly hug with word 'yes'
and endure suffering behind mask of make up
See....how much you play beautifully!
God creates mouth to speak unless you dumb
God creates eyes to watch unless you blind
God creates hole ear to listen unless you deaf
God creates mind to think unless you idiot!
my hatred sue for damages
here I sit
with sulfuric heart, thee..thee..thee..damn thee..!
But, , ive just remembered that The God creates heart to feel
Unless you'r Devil..! !
Still wanna play, honey..? !
(for you who played with my heart!)
dian hayati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Still wanna Play..? by dian hayati )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland