Ramesh T A
Stop Bullying for Good!
Bullying others is a fun for some;
Who are those some who do so?
Generally good for nothing guys!
The pity is some culture adopts it!
Halloween's day celebration is one;
Using this as guise many indulge so!
Faith should be based on truth ever!
Superstitions lead nowhere sure;
This all should know and do better!
Festivals are there to unite people;
Clear all confusions and promote...
Peace and love in humour and fun!
Gathering people, all enjoy fun
And is best way to promote joy!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stop Bullying for Good! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas
- GALE'S MEDAL, Terry Collett
- Listen To Me, I am Talking, Ali Faisal
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns