RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Taking routes to places I've never been to before, just to see if I can adapt to new environments.
Singly producing ideas for future use, tangling with abstract meanings and coming out on top.
Shaking all thoughts into tumblers, spinning them smoothly and polishing them before setting them into settings befitting of gems.
Storing them indefinitely in poems meant for posterity, where others will read and interpret them.
So tender and beautiful, sonnets sing of life along pathways to heaven.
Always standing aside, performing music to thoughts as I write them thoroughly into literature, showing some of what I thought through the years.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Storing Thoughts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)