RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Taking routes to places I've never been to before, just to see if I can adapt to new environments.
Singly producing ideas for future use, tangling with abstract meanings and coming out on top.
Shaking all thoughts into tumblers, spinning them smoothly and polishing them before setting them into settings befitting of gems.
Storing them indefinitely in poems meant for posterity, where others will read and interpret them.
So tender and beautiful, sonnets sing of life along pathways to heaven.
Always standing aside, performing music to thoughts as I write them thoroughly into literature, showing some of what I thought through the years.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Storing Thoughts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Forging On..., David Lessard