Alon Calinao Dy
My body feels too old,
I have this rare cold,
Thinking about you and soon I'll die,
Why did you go without a goodbye?
I could feel my last day on earth,
This would be my final breath,
There's nothing for me to live,
I could feel Judas sinful deed.
I have a gun over my head,
Three hours from now, I'll be dead.
Knives and bottle pills are under my pillow,
If you're here, you'll see I'm very, very low.
My baby, why have you left me all alone?
Now I don't know exactly what I'd do,
I just want you to know that you're the only one,
Who is worth dying for and that's really true.
But before I commit a suicide,
I just want you to know that my spirit,
Will surely be watching over you
Because even in hell, I'll protect you.
I never regret the day I have met you,
The day I said 'I love you, I miss you'
Please, my dear, pray for me now,
Because you'll never see me tomorrow.
I love you and I wish you could hear,
I honestly love you and I hope you're here,
I love you but I must go,
I love you for simply being you.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suicidal Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra