Alon Calinao Dy
My body feels too old,
I have this rare cold,
Thinking about you and soon I'll die,
Why did you go without a goodbye?
I could feel my last day on earth,
This would be my final breath,
There's nothing for me to live,
I could feel Judas sinful deed.
I have a gun over my head,
Three hours from now, I'll be dead.
Knives and bottle pills are under my pillow,
If you're here, you'll see I'm very, very low.
My baby, why have you left me all alone?
Now I don't know exactly what I'd do,
I just want you to know that you're the only one,
Who is worth dying for and that's really true.
But before I commit a suicide,
I just want you to know that my spirit,
Will surely be watching over you
Because even in hell, I'll protect you.
I never regret the day I have met you,
The day I said 'I love you, I miss you'
Please, my dear, pray for me now,
Because you'll never see me tomorrow.
I love you and I wish you could hear,
I honestly love you and I hope you're here,
I love you but I must go,
I love you for simply being you.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suicidal Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Awe - Inspiring Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remarkable Photograph, Frank Avon
- White Buffalo Annunciation, mary douglas
- Unrest Soul: Scaffolding Divergence, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- I Was There, David Lacey
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
- Clock Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Promise You, Lilly Emery
- Rock my boat, george albot
- Those who complain النئائين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)