Sun Rise At Kanyakumari
Tri sea confluence accompaned by confluence of hues
And the east is glittering with colors motley;
Till the Sun has not come out and it is not shining
The pink color is showing, He is slowly approaching.
The assemblage of the hues there in the east,
By the sea is photographed through a spindrift.
Watching these things regularly, without failure
Is standing there the image and memoirs of the luminary.
Now the east is wrapped with the colors motley,
These are the first foot notes of the Sun following.
The thundering waves roared in the welcome of the Sun,
With His rising they began to brightly glisten.
The Sun slowly arosed but falsely it was felt,
That he came out through the waters of the sea.
And the photograph shot by the spindrift
Shows the motley sky at the time of Sun rise.
Let the Sun be more enchanting at Kanyakumari,
And the waves carry doctrine of vivek by the luminary.
Ratnakar Mandlik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sun Rise At Kanyakumari by Ratnakar Mandlik )
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah