Their something I've been trying to explain to
you for weeks, i hope the words are not sounding
But over the last few years when i look at you and
hear the way you laugh out loud and sitting in your
You remind me of a sunflower with warmth and glow that
a sunflower bring.
I wish i could keep you so and take picher of you every day
so other will see the ray of sunshine you bring to this world.
You somehow make the day seem bright and you help
make the sun stay longer.
you are to me a friend that i love and a sunflower
staying bright and strong even when winter come
maria goodison's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunflower by maria goodison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...