Dear God i know your busy but please help me,
you see it's only haft past 11 and my year 10 are
driving me crazy.
I need a little help to keep cool and not fling this cup at
Paul who keep trying to make penny drink the green
paint, Marry who i would just like to say was very sweet
at the begging of the year, keep taking Peter pencil's
and sticking them in her ear.
Dear god it keep going, Billy cut Lucy hair now she
wont stop kicking him.
Lee keep calling Greg a fool now Greg caching him
round the room with the supper glue.
Mark found the stapler and staple Lilly jumper to her chair,
I've been looking for that stapler for almost a year.
It's almost lunch time now and lord if i could have a
few less kids back after lunch i would not mind at all.
Dear God just a selected few like Paul.
I also know that there mum's and dad's would be over joyed at having
not to clean up after them for a few days or more.
I know that kids will be kids and not all are bad it just seam that, that
rule was mist when you help make there 4.
maria goodison's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teacher by maria goodison )
- Cold October Nights, Mikey Bachman
- Pilgrims, Suresh Dogra
- Arms of Rain, lakshmi s bose
- Once gone, Sentamu Aziz
- Misnomer, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Retribution, Valsa George
- Complete Puzzle, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Life, Faisal Qaiyum
- Kamala Das (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- "American Exceptionalism", michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Chocolate Cake, Michael Rosen
- Television, Roald Dahl
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge