Jonathan ROBIN (22 September / London)
Intense desire for space, autonomy,
Real stress encounters, thus seed sown for change,
Ideas aesthetic recognition free
Now need to feed, allowed wide world to range.
An innate sensitivity can see
Revealed what to most hidden stays, seems strange,
ADds insight to intelligence to key
Into ways others function, rearrange
ONe image into all components. Plea:
Open opportunity, exchange
Vital, sustained, full of veracity,
Awake to an idyllic interchange.
RADIO waves await true understanding
NOVA burst of light bright mind upstanding.
(21 April 2013)
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
- *Intelligent Design*
- *Rubaiyat of Invention and Innovation - ...
- *Stranger in Strange Crowd*
- *Superlative Story*
- ... and Lethewards have sunk
- ? Litotes ?
- [H]our Glass after Richard Seymour - The...
- [L]ink Weavers
- 101 Of Room 202
- A Beam of Light
- A Cross T[r]ick - Acrostic
- A Cross Trick Act
- A Dog's Life
- A Fire-Sided T.V. Chat By A Farsighted G...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.