RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Surviving The Fury
Aerial views of life settle into
pictures of beautiful times had when younger.
Cantering to tunes of many expectations,
taking the best of both worlds - there's no
accounting for whatever comes about.
Relating many objects in cognitive attitudes,
helping to apprehend feelings of another time,
flying over earth alone.
Surviving the fury of a lifetime, settling for
freedom of the soul.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Surviving The Fury by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr