RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tantalizing Childhood Memories
Tiger lily's blooming in my mind, orange and black,
tantalizing memories of childhood in New Jersey to
come out and play again in fields full of their
Silently sitting inside, awaiting their remembering
of times past with sorrow and joy being able to
be seen in this poet's mind when thinking of good
times in childhood.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Filling my cup, tasting the joy of everlasting peace,
tranquilly proceeding through this day, living every
Comments about this poem (Tantalizing Childhood Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen
- Terminus, Concedo Nulli, Guillermo Veloso
- George Moir Black, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest