Ramesh T A
Taste Or Life?
They say honey is sweeter than wine;
Many say kiss is sweeter than wine!
Some are fond of sweet taste in all;
Many like hot taste in food we eat ever.
Taste is just a flavour of coffee we take;
Tasteless food nobody likes at first ever;
But food for living life cannot be ignored.
Sugar coated pill makes us take medicine;
Just like that taste makes food delicious!
Taste various from person to person ever;
Hence one man's food is another's poison!
So also taste for poetry, novel and articles
Say about one's mind, heart and soul ever;
More than taste food for living is fine ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Taste Or Life? by Ramesh T A )
- Down Here, Sentamu Aziz
- Ready For Bed, Michael McParland
- Love Content., Ray Moore
- Stripes Of Light, Paul Gerard Reed
- ಕಲಿ, Deepak Malapur
- When money grows sparse, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Old soldier, hasmukh amathalal
- Orphic consecration, Translation of Pier.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Where Will You Be? (2nd Version), Richard D. Remler
- Taguig Pateros Hospital Emergency Room, .., Hugh Mitchell
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Indeed, Indeed I Cannot Tell, Henry David Thoreau
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Last Night I Dreamed of Chickens, Jack Prelutsky
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)