Ramesh T A
Taste Or Life?
They say honey is sweeter than wine;
Many say kiss is sweeter than wine!
Some are fond of sweet taste in all;
Many like hot taste in food we eat ever.
Taste is just a flavour of coffee we take;
Tasteless food nobody likes at first ever;
But food for living life cannot be ignored.
Sugar coated pill makes us take medicine;
Just like that taste makes food delicious!
Taste various from person to person ever;
Hence one man's food is another's poison!
So also taste for poetry, novel and articles
Say about one's mind, heart and soul ever;
More than taste food for living is fine ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Taste Or Life? by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Charge Of The World, Ronald Chapman
- Zensual, F. J. Thomas
- my princess, Omobude Saint perry
- souless foots, Omobude Saint perry
- الأم والطفلة الضائعة, بدر شاكر السياب
- Colors Of Emotion, Marchelle Walter
- Colours, Marchelle Walter
- عقدة المطر, نزار قباني
- عق, نزار قباني
- قراءة ثانية فى مقدمة ابن خلدون, نزار قباني