At the surface Thank you
Thanks for coming and being
Coming into my life and
Being as part of my heart.
From the depth Thank you
Thanks for making me alive
Alive in the material relations
Thanks for getting so closer
Closer to the core and edges.
Thank you so much and very much
For giving me the joy
Joys of moment's life
Thanks for making me smile
Smile for no reason
Still meant for ever thanking.
Thank you so much
For playing a wild game
Of comfort and need
Thanks for that spark of hope
By which the play was in success
Heart felt thanks for your talks
Talks with active and lazy strategies.
Thanks for the things and time
Things for remembrance and
Time to forget that remembrance
Thanks for everything you did for me
For sometime in cult very difficult
Thanks for utilizing me at your best
And making my life at my rest
Thanks for creating a fake world.
Thanks for ruining me and my nights
Thanks for the heart killing
Where love was not willing
Thanks to admit your cause
For getting me under huge loss.
Thank you so much for stopping
Stopping my breath when it started to breath.
Oh my love
If you are rejected at the heaven and hell
Or thrown ed for destroying me
As God will never forgive nor Satan
Hold your nerves and return
Come back to me with your wandering soul
Touch my flames on my ashes
I may or may not forgive you.
Dedicated to my material world.
abhimanyu kumar.s's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks Giving by abhimanyu kumar.s )
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The inward echo, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Be a man with humanity, gajanan mishra
- Wild Thyme Of Bearded Hogs, Emmanuel George Cefai
- For Time was deep, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I Cant Have You, Tracee Olga
- A verse A chant, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Face of the skeleton, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)