At the surface Thank you
Thanks for coming and being
Coming into my life and
Being as part of my heart.
From the depth Thank you
Thanks for making me alive
Alive in the material relations
Thanks for getting so closer
Closer to the core and edges.
Thank you so much and very much
For giving me the joy
Joys of moment's life
Thanks for making me smile
Smile for no reason
Still meant for ever thanking.
Thank you so much
For playing a wild game
Of comfort and need
Thanks for that spark of hope
By which the play was in success
Heart felt thanks for your talks
Talks with active and lazy strategies.
Thanks for the things and time
Things for remembrance and
Time to forget that remembrance
Thanks for everything you did for me
For sometime in cult very difficult
Thanks for utilizing me at your best
And making my life at my rest
Thanks for creating a fake world.
Thanks for ruining me and my nights
Thanks for the heart killing
Where love was not willing
Thanks to admit your cause
For getting me under huge loss.
Thank you so much for stopping
Stopping my breath when it started to breath.
Oh my love
If you are rejected at the heaven and hell
Or thrown ed for destroying me
As God will never forgive nor Satan
Hold your nerves and return
Come back to me with your wandering soul
Touch my flames on my ashes
I may or may not forgive you.
Dedicated to my material world.
abhimanyu kumar.s's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks Giving by abhimanyu kumar.s )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Anthem For Doomed Youth, Wilfred Owen
Poem of the Day
- The three happy man are in the world, no.., Yuri Starostin
- Far away stare, Cee Bea
- N.D.F.B. Lai katna jau, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Ayandolu, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Unspoiled Love, Sergi Dutronc
- Surrender The Anguish, lingering stupor
- New Year 2015, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Serenity Of Air, lingering stupor
- Lovely flow, hasmukh amathalal
- 'A Peaceful New Year', Sossi Khachadourian