And I was created weak,
such that none shall seek.
My weaknesses are so mine;
-a furious wrath as old as time.
You are there by stream blue
where words in mind come true.
Come, see the endless below
learn, understand and know.
Sense this belief as it flies
and tell me what else lies.
Touch me as I agonize;
-that fire shall never suffice.
I am lost for essence's echoes;
-show me that stream not shadows
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Stream by Naeem Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- those who are dying, RIC S. BASTASA
- For Lou and the rest of us, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Bogeyman, Phil Soar
- The Friday Night Fights, Ronald Wallace
- 'You Can't Write a Poem About McDonald's', Ronald Wallace
- King of Pop, Rohit Sapra
- Scamp, Phil Soar
- Blessings, Ronald Wallace
- heart, laxami Cards
- The Facts Of Life, Ronald Wallace