And I was created weak,
such that none shall seek.
My weaknesses are so mine;
-a furious wrath as old as time.
You are there by stream blue
where words in mind come true.
Come, see the endless below
learn, understand and know.
Sense this belief as it flies
and tell me what else lies.
Touch me as I agonize;
-that fire shall never suffice.
I am lost for essence's echoes;
-show me that stream not shadows
Naeem Rahman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Stream by Naeem Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman