Arms Of He
Into the arms of The Failure I fall, -
greeting me with a pleasant smile
He asked, "You know why you are here? "
I responded; "I'd pursue alike answer."
As He released me, descending_
down, certainly, I saw His face.
I recalled what I have seen,
-reflecting, me, the past in pace.
Great upstairs is the path, situated.
And from present backward I confronted
Waving me goodbye with a pure hope
He, standing, beneath the shower of manhood.
Fades, He, as I evolve toward my goal_
forward I witnessed an aware appearance.
Breezes, surrounding me, grew so cold
bringing me a well-known fragrance.
Oh, I realize them, those arms of He
prepared to embrace the entire me.
So, I questioned; "Why'd we meet, again? "
thus He answered, "It is on earth, falls the rain."
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arms Of He by Naeem Rahman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1923 - 1998)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Are You Drinking?, Charles Bukowski
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Coming Home, Slim Jay
- 'Words', Katherine York
- Love, Baki Yigit
- Hopeless Romantic, Shane Clawson
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney