Arms Of He
Into the arms of The Failure I fall, -
greeting me with a pleasant smile
He asked, "You know why you are here? "
I responded; "I'd pursue alike answer."
As He released me, descending_
down, certainly, I saw His face.
I recalled what I have seen,
-reflecting, me, the past in pace.
Great upstairs is the path, situated.
And from present backward I confronted
Waving me goodbye with a pure hope
He, standing, beneath the shower of manhood.
Fades, He, as I evolve toward my goal_
forward I witnessed an aware appearance.
Breezes, surrounding me, grew so cold
bringing me a well-known fragrance.
Oh, I realize them, those arms of He
prepared to embrace the entire me.
So, I questioned; "Why'd we meet, again? "
thus He answered, "It is on earth, falls the rain."
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arms Of He by Naeem Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra
- while the stars spin our ferris wheel..., Mandolyn ...
- The anger inside my head, Ben Matthews
- I see love, gajanan mishra
- In My Head, Brianna Kimball
- Choose, Silas Egbowon
- O really I am searching, gajanan mishra
- KINDLING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov