Arms Of He
Into the arms of The Failure I fall, -
greeting me with a pleasant smile
He asked, "You know why you are here? "
I responded; "I'd pursue alike answer."
As He released me, descending_
down, certainly, I saw His face.
I recalled what I have seen,
-reflecting, me, the past in pace.
Great upstairs is the path, situated.
And from present backward I confronted
Waving me goodbye with a pure hope
He, standing, beneath the shower of manhood.
Fades, He, as I evolve toward my goal_
forward I witnessed an aware appearance.
Breezes, surrounding me, grew so cold
bringing me a well-known fragrance.
Oh, I realize them, those arms of He
prepared to embrace the entire me.
So, I questioned; "Why'd we meet, again? "
thus He answered, "It is on earth, falls the rain."
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arms Of He by Naeem Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- નાં રાખ રંજ naa rakh ranj, hasmukh amathalal
- Jayprakash Narayan, Was Your Political M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Clouds In The Sky Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Lead me to truth, Tiku akp
- Tries To Be Silent, Rohit Sapra
- Lalua's Speeches & Lectures, Who Hears T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- WAR HORSES, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey