Arms Of He
Into the arms of The Failure I fall, -
greeting me with a pleasant smile
He asked, "You know why you are here? "
I responded; "I'd pursue alike answer."
As He released me, descending_
down, certainly, I saw His face.
I recalled what I have seen,
-reflecting, me, the past in pace.
Great upstairs is the path, situated.
And from present backward I confronted
Waving me goodbye with a pure hope
He, standing, beneath the shower of manhood.
Fades, He, as I evolve toward my goal_
forward I witnessed an aware appearance.
Breezes, surrounding me, grew so cold
bringing me a well-known fragrance.
Oh, I realize them, those arms of He
prepared to embrace the entire me.
So, I questioned; "Why'd we meet, again? "
thus He answered, "It is on earth, falls the rain."
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arms Of He by Naeem Rahman )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Suicide's Note, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.