Oh, Forgive me, I bow
blame me not now;
-come and become closer
Who are you?
Wish I knew…
Those eyes given to me
went dry long ago;
-I cry over none
Colors shower upon me
like gloomy and grey;
-I lost the power of sight
forgot what is light.
The mirrors around me
reflects every anguish;
-every sorrow of life.
They just do not perish!
The Mask on my hands
to me from you
I fear, I cannot wear it
because truth remains true.
So, tell me what is left to fear
when agony is all I see and hear.
Can you define me the face of joy
then I shall, again, show you my tear?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Letter by Naeem Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra