John F. McCullagh
The Affordable Pet Act
Pet Meds are expensive!
Chuck Schumer says it's so!
So He'll co-sponsor legislation
To make sure costs are low.
If kitty needs some birth control
before her nightly prowl,
the taxpayers will gladly pay.
If not then Chuck will scowl.
Why shouldn't people without pets
Pay for those who do?
He'll make them pay for strays as well-
It's a Democrat's World view.
You may think the world has gone to hell
as our border teems with trash.
The Ukraine is on fire.
Jews are fighting with Hamas.
Yet none of these disasters
has made Chuck's passion burn.
Even Vets who fought our wars
are not Chuck's main concern.
It's Vets, who deal with cats and dogs.
It's far too much they earn.
Why is this his main concern?
Why does he want it passed?
Because it deals with animal rights
And he's a horse's a**
John F. McCullagh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Affordable Pet Act by John F. McCullagh )
- POEMS, Thomas Plotz
- I Love You Dear, Michael McParland
- A Bunch Of Daffodils...., Eshan Gupta
- Past Thought's Rapport, michael walkerjohn
- Devil's Darkness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Where is justice?, gajanan mishra
- Silent Voices - Heartbroken Sounds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Stumble And Fall, Maurice Rowlands
- Love others, gajanan mishra
- Thoughts of Perfection, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Go Back to May 1937, Sharon Olds
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 19, 1942)