' The Apotheosis '
I look at the constellation of stars at night
like in so many nights, in the shadow
where I have the nicest sight...
sitting under the tree in the meadow...
so wonderful; beautiful to see,
yet forbidden; untouched by me.
They're like the sea in the sunset; luminous,
like sparkling sapphire scattered in millions...
no matter how strong the storms whirled
they're always there together; undeterred,
radiating guiding lights,
from with in their tremendous flights.
You are like them...
so very far, but precious...
one, that I've always love and dreamed
Unreachable; intellectually auspicious...
a treasure to be treasured,
In my heart forever I adored...
You are like the moon,
which I've yearned to come soon...
and shower my lonely heart and soul,
wrap my naked body like a silk shawl,
with your blazing glory of moonlight,
until I shivered.. and sighed... with great delight.
By: LoveLifeLen 09/05/11
LoveLifeLen Altamar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' The Apotheosis ' by LoveLifeLen Altamar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...