Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Biologhical Phantom
Some salt made puppets,
Some straw-carrier- cargo,
Melted and sank,
And withered with feathers.
Brother, don't bother,
You have the fake wallet,
And from wordless Void,
You have a rootless hang,
Too insignificant to penetrate,
The tenor of causality.
Your science, -the perversion of Nature,
Your arts, -the museum of imagination,
Your commerce, -the sail of spoiled ship,
Accumulate heaves of garbage.
A biological phantom on Maya's whim,
You are born to emancipate,
Save a victim of attachments' ruins.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Biologhical Phantom by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry