The Birthday Cake
Today is America's birthday
Let's make him/her a cake.
Mix and stir, stir and mix
Then into the oven to bake.
Here's the cake so nice and round,
We ice it with red and blue and and white.
We put tons and tons of candles on it
To make the birthday bright.
Isabella Swan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Birthday Cake by Isabella Swan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal
- The Petrichor, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Its outcome, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning, Victor Cruickshank
- unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- A song lyric on a soft sorrow!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Leaving You, John deVries
- Bednight, Victor Cruickshank