Is It Poetry
The Boy And Girl - The Ink Blot Test
The man once boy and the ink blot test;
and those pictures of poets risque in scandal
The bats dance with butterflies black on white
and the colors rich in truth can't hide that lie.
The little boy saw these as normal development
and the doctor saw the boys bat then with hers.
The man once the boy wonders why so many
and the boy being and ink came alive off that blot.
The normal response his being the most risky often
given and the artist starved inside hard and frightened.
The doctors notes said to look for his within, with hers
and the ink of the tester denied them there, their wills.
This doctor took off points for past, 'fast thinking while
the doctor before deducted, 'her points, for showing.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Boy And Girl - The Ink Blot Test by Is It Poetry )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- A Villain I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Crying Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- Ballad Of A Mothers Love, Kewayne Wadley
- Terrorist, Kewayne Wadley
- Hari Om, Bijay Kant Dubey
- सपना इतना..sapna itna, hasmukh amathalal
- Hard labour, hasmukh amathalal
- Peace will prevail..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Divine Vs Divination, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi