Is It Poetry
The Boy And Girl - The Ink Blot Test
The man once boy and the ink blot test;
and those pictures of poets risque in scandal
The bats dance with butterflies black on white
and the colors rich in truth can't hide that lie.
The little boy saw these as normal development
and the doctor saw the boys bat then with hers.
The man once the boy wonders why so many
and the boy being and ink came alive off that blot.
The normal response his being the most risky often
given and the artist starved inside hard and frightened.
The doctors notes said to look for his within, with hers
and the ink of the tester denied them there, their wills.
This doctor took off points for past, 'fast thinking while
the doctor before deducted, 'her points, for showing.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Boy And Girl - The Ink Blot Test by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- The Blind Blue., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Hot Dog Fight at the Supermarket, Kevin Rottweiler
- Haiku The Season, Heather Burns
- Haiku Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- This Is Not A Consolation Prize, mary douglas
- State Of Mind, david kush
- The Mermaid Predictions, The Future Of S.., mary douglas
- Call the coastguard there's a galley sla.., Mark Heathcote
- My English Sucks ….. [ENGLISH ('poo.., Bri Edwards
- The Fairytale Stories Will Emerge, mary douglas