Is It Poetry
The Brightest Lights
Killing all the brightest lights.
I write to you this note this letter,
sitting next to that which falls straight up.
From whence, deep down from where,
the pit of my your chin hip deep despair.
You I call,
he looks directly and waits for me to my.
Every star in heavan thus was made,
when from hence I am, come know my name.
Inquire about of that of what she thinks to gain.
Blind in sudden darkness does a knowing person?
Know depending when upon what others can not know.
Why when asking, asking when of this of you.
I have known you even then before your darkness came.
When you go to sleep tonight,
and with the image of that light which burns my brain.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Brightest Lights by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- - Very Long Time Ago Honey You Captured .., Ali Sabry
- - I'm Not Rich That's True My Lovely Bea.., Ali Sabry
- - Me & You We Will Enjoy In This World f.., Ali Sabry
- - Every Night I Remember You Honey-, Ali Sabry
- - I Want To Marry You Now-, Ali Sabry
- - My Lovely Princess Is My Weakness Point-, Ali Sabry
- - Please My Lovely Lady Give Me Some Of .., Ali Sabry
- - I'm Write Your Name On The Mountains-, Ali Sabry
- - Love Is All I Need My Lovely Beauty La.., Ali Sabry
- - The Love Will Still To The First Lover.., Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Stefanie Fontker
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow