The Drivers Code
When you drive, consider others.
Mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers.
Always look before you leap,
Or you may end up in a heap.
Respect and courtesy must abound
To other drivers on the ground.
So never speed or overtake,
When on a bend for all our sake.
Keep to Universal and Highway code
Every time you’re on the road,
Then all will balance sweet and true,
And others will respect you too.
But most importantly you’ll live
And life to others also give.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Drivers Code by Rosi Caswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma