Kavya S Babu
Still now, but don't know why
I gaze up at the sky
and explore its mystery!
My envelope seems to move away
carrying with it my address,
my knowledge and my world too...
Stay at sight, the visible mystery
with its invisible truth and marvel
and I feel uprooted from this sphere.
Weightless, I am carried upwards and upwards
to the arena where soldiers and the captain
with their stones embedded Armour plates assemble.
Safeguarded, he sleeps there
with dreams of the next dawn
and schedule for the new day.
Wakes up, lends a day off
for the soldiers to rest
after the tiresome night.
Striding forth sights undiscovered
arose chaos never answered, suddenly!
encountered an intense light beam!
He might be there; the ultimate spirit
In a loneliness, undefinable
enlightening every life beneath.
'I won him', a false sense
shouts every instant of time.
still there were light-years to go!
Sensed a mere touch, a breeze...
The extracted soul attacked back.
A sudden trigger, eyes blinked.
Cautious of every move beside
with fear or something of the sort
'It's late night', I walked home...
Kavya S Babu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Exploration by Kavya S Babu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- You're My Beauty, Michael McParland
- Consecration, Susan Stewart
- The Twins, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Cloud speaks something different, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Uniqueness, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Daily Mentor, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Hide And Seek!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Other side of dark, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Puzzling presence, Pranab K. Chakraborty