Kavya S Babu
Still now, but don't know why
I gaze up at the sky
and explore its mystery!
My envelope seems to move away
carrying with it my address,
my knowledge and my world too...
Stay at sight, the visible mystery
with its invisible truth and marvel
and I feel uprooted from this sphere.
Weightless, I am carried upwards and upwards
to the arena where soldiers and the captain
with their stones embedded Armour plates assemble.
Safeguarded, he sleeps there
with dreams of the next dawn
and schedule for the new day.
Wakes up, lends a day off
for the soldiers to rest
after the tiresome night.
Striding forth sights undiscovered
arose chaos never answered, suddenly!
encountered an intense light beam!
He might be there; the ultimate spirit
In a loneliness, undefinable
enlightening every life beneath.
'I won him', a false sense
shouts every instant of time.
still there were light-years to go!
Sensed a mere touch, a breeze...
The extracted soul attacked back.
A sudden trigger, eyes blinked.
Cautious of every move beside
with fear or something of the sort
'It's late night', I walked home...
Kavya S Babu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Exploration by Kavya S Babu )
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
- Moral on love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dreamcatcher, Kwai Chee Low
- etc, gordon nosworthy
- And they ruined my family, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Save Me, Fareez Nasir
- Clock back time, hasmukh amathalal
- A memory in a watch, nicholas sardinha
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)