That flavor, the delicacy of love well cooked!
That favour; the happiness of a heart well soothed!
Magical savior; you made me feel booked!
In you I felt the lover; so irresistible-I looked!
I felt I found my heart-cover; a frail rose that stood!
I hope for the day when your love won’t be limited!
When we will form our private company-limited!
When the relationship will be fixed and cemented!
When I will bow and you’ll be the blessed!
I feel blessed. I believe. I love you! ! !
Elwin Mwangi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The flavor by Elwin Mwangi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Men, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Heedless, Jubril Balogun
- Missing You, Michael P. McParland
- Against my empty soul, Bee Kilpatrick
- Which One Do I Choose?, Julie Johnson
- Beautiful Madness, Steven Rhoads
- I am a poet, Julie Johnson
- Life of War, Steven Rhoads
- Do It Well, Babatunde Aremu
- So Tired, Frank Lindquist
- BHARAT KE VEER, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH