We are the masterpiece!
In their hearts we can master peace.
Let us smear the grease;
Let us make it a smooth ride; a journey of peace;
Let us enjoy the bliss of nature's animals and trees;
Let us nurture our country and make it a smart piece;
Let us make their O.M.G come in threes! ! ! ! ! !
I love my fellow WENYENCHI!
Elwin Mwangi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Masterpieces by Elwin Mwangi )
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken